Saturday, July 3, 2010

real ginger beer!


*drool*
i love this beer.
it's so... summery!

left hand's ju ju ginger is by far the best summer beer i've had. that i can remember. right now.
it's light, it's refreshing, and it's gingery! some beers are brewed with ginger and you can hardly taste them, but this beer is the love child of a light beer and a ginger ale.
it's hard to find in these parts, and summer is by far the easiest time to find it.

perfect on the beach or by the pool, it's the best beer to drink out in the sun.
in fact, i'm drinking one right now!

jealous?

1 comment:

  1. hmm... looks good, I really like ginger beers. I wonder how it compares to the Hitochino nest real ginger brew. It's one of my favs to get, if I can actually find a place that has it! I don't know if I would call it summery though since the ginger reminds me of fall beers, but it's amazing. Try it if you haven't already, or have another one :)

    ReplyDelete