Friday, July 23, 2010

korean chili paste.


this chili paste is no damn joke.
apparently, it comes in a tub that resembles a tub of baby wipes.
baby wipes in a tub = ok.
chili paste in a tub = lethal.
bravely, i stuck my finger into this thick mess and licked it.
holy freaking crap!
then my mother shares with me... "oh, you can make sauces and marinades out of it"
"so, you're supposed to tone it down"
"yep"
...yeh mom. thanks for letting me stick my finger in it.
anyhow, this lethally hot chili paste will apparently never go bad and seeing the size jar i have sitting in my fridge, ill never run out.
first recipe to follow soon.

get cha' fire extinguishers out, bitches.

4 comments:

  1. she said to tell you ' you never listen to your mother and you deserve to be burnt'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't exactly put it like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh....now i see you figured out how to login - just to contridict me....
    ok so i added the deserve to be burnt part - but i know you were thinking it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to get a new acct to log in. You're making up stories 'again' !!!

    ReplyDelete